Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mid-Term


I am about to leave for school--I have a mid-term in Humanities tonight. There were six pages of single spaced typing notes; I hope I can remember it all as she has long in class essays.

It turns out that I have an infected tooth--it is very painful, I can tell you that. He gave me the choice of an antibiotic or a root canal and I chose the meds. It may come down to having the root canal, but I'll try this first. It woke me up last night just throbbing.

In a follow up to a previous post--when I got to the dentist, one of the girls said I heard about you and your photography. I said--what do you mean? Apparently, the women who chastised me last week is a neighbor to one of the hygentists. She came to work and shared the story as it was one of her children in the group! They all just laughed at what a threat I am to children; I have been going to the same dentist for over 20 years!

On the way home I think I took one of my favorite pictures yet. There is a house about 1/2 mile from me that sells plants in their yard. I photographed the sunflowers which turned out beautifully, however, when I was turning around I saw a white flowering tree, just beginning to bloom, and I knocked on the door and asked if I could take pictures. The young man said--sure go ahead. I did.

1 comment:

matt said...

that dogwood is lovely.

A Low Level of Anxiety