Monday, February 19, 2007

Spring is in the Air


Today the sky is a brilliant blue, and the temperature right now is 50 degrees. Our yard is filled with pretty robins twittering and looking for food ; unfortunately, they are camera shy. I'm hoping this means there are warmer days ahead as my winter wardrobe is being taxed.
I have been doing algebra homework and next up is reading for Humanities. I found out Saturday while doing a degree audit that I have a bit more to do to complete my AA than I thought. Matthew and I consulted on it and he gave me some advice that is sound. I may have to put off my graduation until after the fall semester. I feel pretty good about that; I would be done this semester if I had not gotten ill. I've had to take it pretty easy for the last eight months but I'm hoping I am on the upswing now.
We worked on more framing of photos yesterday; Bruce is very confident about the venture, I hope he is right and I don't make a fool of myself.

2 comments:

matt said...

as long as you have fun with it, it's not foolish.

Gail Peck said...

Thank you sweetie.

A Low Level of Anxiety