Thursday, March 8, 2007

At Least They Are Doing the Lawn Today

This is not a good way to start Spring Break; I had to fight back tears as I left school this afternoon. I failed my Geology test with a 54, and when I began my math test, I seemed to have forgotten everything I knew. Re the Geology exam, I changed like four answers from right to wrong! People are always so jazzed about me going to school--they say they wish they could etc. Well, they would not like tests in the slightest. At my age, I am lucky to remember what I need at the grocery store, let alone how to graph the vertex of a parabola, or the different epochs, eras, blah, blah, blah! In good news : I did manage a 100 on the Humanities exam last week; a small consolation. I will have to put it out of my mind for a few days and start afresh when I go back. I have another Geology test and a paper due the first week back, so I can't entirely forget that I am a student; however much I wish I could!

Baxter is still doing very poorly. Bruce gets home from Boston in a few hours--he'll be so sad to see him this way. I could hardly get his pills into him this morning as he is quickly on to my trick of wrapping them in cheese. He is no worse, but he also is no better.

Yesterday I ran up to Publix for some chicken and such; I decided to photograph some of the flowers in the floral department. Well...I got in trouble again--a manager came up and said they didn't allow photography in the store. I did not see that posted on the sign at the door stating all the no-nos., however, this picture was taken before my chastisement.

No comments:

A Low Level of Anxiety