Saturday, March 10, 2007

Oh Happy Day!


Baxter is finally showing some of his old spunk, and his mom is up and about again today as well. I took a rare pain pill last night before bed ; I think it allowed me to sleep more soundly. I try and avoid them if possible, but on occasion they help.

Bruce is hard at work making the display for next Sunday. If this doesn't succeed, it will not be for lack of trying! He is such a wizard building things, I wish he had more opportunity to do so. As the project manager, he has thought of every detail--we are even going to have a candy dish to lure people in. The canopy is set up in the back yard as I type.

Good thing I'm feeling some better today as we are meeting Jeff and Connie at Universal Studios for Mardi Gras. You can imagine it was their idea!

1 comment:

Paige Turner said...

Gail so glad Baxter is on the mend. And you're feeling better. I had a nap myself today too. Sleep does a body good. What is your honey preparing for on Sunday?

A Week Ago Tuesday