Monday, April 2, 2007

Don't tell David

Oh my goodness, with my busy brain, I forgot to mention one cool thing about the market yesterday. You may have seen on my flickr page a photo I took of a baseball in a glove. I decided to bring it yesterday, what with the season starting and all. It was called "Home Run Ball", as it was one my pictured son David hit while in high school. Anyway, a young man bought it the last sale of the day. I was excited because it was Dave's birthday and all. As the man was leaving he asked me, did I do freelance? Gulp--I said, I could? Apparently, he is an art director for an industrial magazine and they hire photographers....He has my card.

I caught David while he was eating, but he wouldn't let me try again, so here's his birthday picture.

When the boys were modeling, they had much more success in European markets as their look was called "editorial", and Orlando was a commercial town. Maybe that is why some people like my stuff.

1 comment:

Leebe said...

That is beyond cool-you are on your way!!!

So This is Springtime