Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Parents

Here they are, the parents; the mother is fixing to jump into the nest, and the papa is standing guard. I have taken countless pictures of these birds--soon it will be all over and we can move on! The nest is getting very crowded as the chicks are growing like crazy.

Each day I awaken with hope that I will be better, in particular that I can cancel the nerve test as I'm told it is very painful. Alas, that was not the case today. I have been very sluggish, tired, and in general, miserable. I did manage to mail a package to Alissa, Jonathan's girlfriend, who graduates from FSU on Friday. Hurray for her, she is an excellent student and has accomplished a lot. Her mom arrives from South Florida on Thursday so Jonathan and Alissa have been on a major cleaning campaign.

I still can't believe Matthew is in Moscow--particularly during this historic event. The pictures of Red Square are super cool.

Bruce had an inspection of his just completed restaurant in Detroit, and naturally it was exceptional. He is the bomb when it comes to project managing, that is why I'm confident we can do well with our booth through perseverance.

I have scheduled an emergency tutoring session with an expert who lives in the neighborhood just across from us. I do not want to get a C in Algebra and if I fail the final that is a real possibility as I'm barely hanging on to a B with an 81 at the moment. I took notes today on all the major players of the Baroque, so I think I'm ready for that final.

Bill just called and says there is a video of an interview he did in Los Angeles. It is on YouTube, you can find it by searching for Bill Peck. They called him a celebrity; I told him he is certainly a celebrity in my book.

Although I took a two hour nap today, I am tired and ready for bed. Good night friends.

No comments:

So This is Springtime