Friday, August 31, 2007

Official Bill Peck Web Site

Official Bill Peck Web Site
My iTunes Party Shuffle was playing while I was doing some chores and this song of Bill's came on. I thought I was linking right to the song but nonetheless the one I'm referring to is Everytime I. I hope you have time to give it a listen. I'd forgotten how good it is because I've not heard it for awhile. Sam Stone is the singer--a really nice guy; Bill plays the electric guitar. I think this song would be great on radio, however, we all know how hard it is these days to break into radio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I know Bill and Sam and I met you (I'm assuming you're Bill's mom - I saw the pic of Baxter :) at FMF 06 - I'm the one who was taking pics like crazy and talking to Bill & Sam afterwards. I also drove nine hrs down there from NC! lol... I do some minor promo stuff for ETR just because I believe in their music so much - and they ARE nice guys. I'm supposed to be taking care of their myspace page as soon as Bill gets me the info to do so. And by the way I love your photography. Your photos are beautiful. Lori

A Week Ago Tuesday