Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stormy Weather


Friday evening it finally rained. After chatting with Lisa I returned Maureen's call. I asked her if she minded talking on the phone while the lightening was so intense. She had just enough time to say no problem when the power went out briefly due to a tremendous lightening strike nearby.
It threatened tonight, but so far no dice. Let's hope if it rains tomorrow it will be after 4.
Bruce has been encouraging me to make a spreadsheet to keep track of my business dealings. Hmmm...I've never done one before and it is proving challenging. I'm not giving up just yet but let's just say I'm putting it off. I did write down (I know--I'm old fashioned) all the pictures that I've sold. It turns out I've sold 72 framed pieces since the end of March. Not a whole lot, but actually I was surprised at the number. Not too bad for once a week. We'll see if we can add to that total tomorrow.

2 comments:

e said...

72! That's awesome.

Amaya said...

Not a whole lot? Are you kidding me? That's GREAT!

A Week Ago Tuesday