Saturday, September 8, 2007

Good Sport


The museum has a show in December called "Chapeaux Rouges" which I've been working on recruiting artists. Karen, our curator, has had few submissions to date. She mentioned that if I had something with a red hat maybe she could use it. I puzzled about it and decided I would give it a shot. I've called Lisa and Emily, her youngest daughter and my youngest niece has agreed to model for me next Thursday. In the meantime after I found this red hat at Stein Mart I called Michelle and asked her if I could photograph her, like right this minute. She graciously agreed. Can you believe her eye makeup? She is a master; I'm always begging her to put it on me! At any rate our session was great for two reasons. I got to practice shooting a portrait, and maybe we'll have something for the show. As well, Michelle said she has no good pictures of herself so now we can remedy that situation. I am thinking of some concept--still working on ideas. If you have any, shoot them my way. Emily is gorgeous as well, you'll be seeing those later in the week.

I did my stint at the museum this morning and all went well. I even managed the credit card machine with no incident.

We went out to dinner last night at Graze. Downtown Orlando used to have very few stylish restaurants, fortunately they are multiplying. We'd not been there before, but I can tell you we'll go back. Fantastic place with very delicious food.

1 comment:

Mrs Uyopong said...

You have very lovely models Gail. Have a great weekend.

So This is Springtime