Monday, November 12, 2007

It Never Fails


You might remember how I told you about the two door dilemma that trick or treaters face at our house, well, so do phone book delivery folks. EVERY year we get two sets of phone books! How can they not notice it is the same house???

Speaking of phone book deliveries--we delivered phone books one year to earn extra money when I was staying home with Jonathan before he went to elementary school. You may not know how terribly difficult Jonathan was as a little boy. To say that he was totally wild is a bit of an understatement. If you met him today you would be astounded as he is very mild mannered (except when watching sports!) and a perfect gentleman. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say that leaving him with someone else was out of the question. I can remember dragging a luggage trolley thing with phone books on it in our neighborhood. So, I lied before when I told you the only thing I ever did to earn money was take x-rays. I also sold Tupperware for a few months when we lived in California--I was no good at sales. Still not so good, but trying.

Because I like to keep you up on the latest animal crazes, here is a photo from Lake Eola yesterday of a man and his pet rabbit. He carried it in his arms through the market, apparently letting it have a little free time in this picture. I got a good look and the front was a deep black with a deep brown color taking over about mid-abdomen. It was a very pretty pet, but you have to wonder why someone would want a rabbit--at least they don't bark.

Today my first photo was purchased to cross the Atlantic--heading to Britain to be exact. How about that?

1 comment:

e said...

Oooh - which photo?

I think Dee knows a little about pet rabbits.

A Low Level of Anxiety