Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not Too Bad


Typically I take a horrible picture, however, this one is not too bad! I received it in my e-mail box on Saturday afternoon. I am the puny blonde in the group.

Friday after school Bruce and I went to Ikea. Now for those of you with an Ikea in your town this is no big deal. Here, it is a big deal. It was way too big for me right now, I was too worn out after a short while. I am at my best in the morning and oftentimes it is down hill from there. Bruce is fine by the way with a nice new sweater to show for his trip.

Dave and Michelle came over yesterday to pick up some pictures for their dining room. I had them printed on canvas and I think everyone is pleased with the results. Michelle wanted to play makeup again even though I was feeling puny--it improved my appearance dramatically!

I haven't told you yet but Maureen had her car stolen out of her driveway on Thursday night. This is very bad news--to date it has not been recovered. This would be terrible for anyone but when you are a single woman it is earth shattering. Why, oh why can't people leave other people's stuff alone?

The market was pleasant today. One thing that makes me so happy is when someone buys one of my pictures for a gift. Today a young woman wanted one of our framed pictures and left a deposit. She went home for cash; returning she ended up buying another one for her brother for Christmas. Now who wouldn't like that?

I had a rough night last night, and I'm wearing out now, so I will say goodnight, and a good start to the week for all.

2 comments:

Mrs Uyopong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Uyopong said...

Feel bad for Maureen. Hope you have a beautiful days ahead Gail. Take care......

A Low Level of Anxiety