Monday, December 31, 2007

It's My Birthday


Here is a picture of a way cool tea set from Matt for my birthday--the weather is finally supposed to turn colder so this huge cup will be welcome!

I went out to the little market this morning because they had 100% occupancy which was to have turned into more traffic--NOT! Actually it was overcast and rainy and I don't blame them for staying inside. I sold a few prints--they are finding their way around the country this way which is kinda cool.

I answered my mobile to the sounds of Jonathan and Alissa serenading me with Happy Birthday wishes--I told you they are sweet.

I'm hoping that even thought our Florida State Seminoles have fallen from grace at the moment that next year will be better--spoken like a true optimist!

It's time for me to pay sales tax for the quarter--I surprised myself with my total sales--obviously nothing earth shattering, but more than I thought. I'm adopting the slow and steady mindset.

People are always saying the whole world celebrates your birthday--a weird concept but I suppose if I were egotistical I'd believe it. Tonight we're going out with Michael and Jane and then back to their house for fireworks off their dock. It should be fun--I'm going to nap a bit to make it to midnight. Hope everyone is safe and sound tonight and the New Year is filled with blessings all around. Thanks for reading Camera Crazy in 2007-- -let's hope I have new adventures to share in 2008.

----------------
Now playing: Lodger - Getting Special
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Amaya said...

Oops. I was close, does that count? Must be nice to always have fireworks on your birthday. :D

jpeckmeister said...

Happy Birthday!
With love from the Altamonte Pecks

Gail Peck said...

Thank you ladies!

A Week Ago Tuesday