Thursday, February 7, 2008

U23D


Here's what I have to say today--run, don't walk, to your nearest IMAX theater when it shows U23D, it is nothing short of amazing! Bruce got an earlier flight which allowed us to attend the 5pm showing-- wow, what a treat. There were only seven of us in the whole theater. It's really hard for me to praise it enough. We were lucky enough to see U2 in Tampa a few years ago and it was incredible. The 3D thing made it feel felt like Bono was going to touch us--if I don't quit this post I'll just bore you with more gushing.

----------------
Now playing: U2 - Beautiful Day
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got to attend the press screening, which they showed at the National Museum of Natural History, but I had to leave early. I am planning to see the end sometime soon.

It was really great - I had U2 songs in my head for days!

A Low Level of Anxiety