Thursday, April 17, 2008

Practical Advice


For the Love of Akron
For those of you who don't know, I was born in Akron, never mind that I've not been back since I was 3.....

One charming story before I go to bed. Several years ago, I wish I could be more specific on the time frame, but we all know how bad my memory is...I digress, anyway my Mom received a letter that included a copy of a paper that my brother Pat wrote when we lived in Akron. Apparently it was part of a time capsule he placed in the wall when my dad was doing some renovations. Many, and I do mean many, years later, another owner was renovating and found it. He was naturally delighted to find a piece of the house's history, copied it, and gave it to the neighbor across the street who remained in contact with my mom all these years. Sweet, huh?

No comments:

So This is Springtime