Friday, May 9, 2008

The Birthday Girl


I made it! I may have looked like a pro with Roger's camera but I did screw up the pictures of the cake. My fault totally because I had the camera on the wrong setting. They will have to think I got creative by only showing the candles burning! I was nervous driving there but told myself I used to do surgery cases so I could surely handle this. The only thing is I knew my "camera" inside and out back then. At any rate, it was really delightful and I believe a good time was had by all. Actually Rose will turn 100 on May 11. One of her grandsons came from Hawaii for the celebration as did other family members from Los Angeles.

I'm taking Bruce out tonight to celebrate my incredible week and I need to take our Baxter for a walk before he gets home. I'll catch up with you later.

No comments:

So This is Springtime