Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gail Gets A Bob




Today we are image heavy because I've been a busy girl!

Yes, that really is me with a brand new look. I went just up to the street to a new salon and let Ken do what he wanted. Normally I would never just walk in like that, and in fact, I got James' recommendation. James is one half of the design team that helped me around the house. I do love convenience. No telling what it will look like when I do it, but it's sure bound to be cooler. You know me well enough by now to know I'd let my hair get way too long! About the photo--I find it very hard to do a self portrait but here it is anyway.

Bruce got me some hanging files to organize my business expenses and of course I'd done nothing with them. Feeling guilty I did work on them a bit and carried it over to other parts of the house.

I finally cleaned out my closet of clothes that were either too old, or didn't fit. The later being the biggest problem. I'm trying to remedy that situation by buying some new smaller clothes that don't look like I borrowed them from a bigger person. The pile remains until tomorrow when I'll find a place to donate them that benefits someone in need.

Attempting to clean up the yard a bit I filled six garbage cans with trimmings from the yard. Some of you know we have a corner lot which translates into lots of trees and plants. Mostly we have lots of ferns and palms. The lady palms, appropriately named as it comes in and takes over, needed much thinning out. There's still much to do but I filled all of our cans, even borrowing one from my neighbor. Although you may have read about wildfires in Central Florida, they are not affecting us in any way. Today was actually quite pleasant, looks like the high will only be 84, a vast improvement over Saturday's 93!

It seems as if everything online is now subject to ratings. I was astonished to see that my blog is now up for grades. Give me an A will you?

I haven't told you we are going to see The Police on Friday night have I? Bruce received two tickets for his birthday about 15 rows back. It will be sure to be a boomer fest.

Addendum: I posted this, then viewed it, and I don't see the silly rating thing...hmmm.


----------------
Listening to: Winterkids - Playing Cards With Gingerbread
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

So This is Springtime