Thursday, June 12, 2008

Slideshows

Now you see what I saw. Forgive me if you've been to Chicago and taken all these same shots...

*Bruce caught and released that little rainbow trout in the stream he's wading in.

*Me (without a bit of makeup!) at the Cole House, the nicest restaurant in Andrews, NC


Now you see what I saw. Forgive me if you've been to Chicago and taken all these same shots...

*Bruce caught and released that little rainbow trout in the stream he's wading in.

*Me (without a bit of makeup!) at the Cole House, the nicest restaurant in Andrews, NC where we enjoyed a lovely dinner on our last night in NC.

*When the rain was coming the fog comes in and you'd think there were no skyscrapers all around you.

*River City Condos is the building Jonathan and Alissa are moving to this month. She is suffering from a stress fracture in her tibia it seems requiring a boot for the next six weeks. That will be not only miserable for her but complicate the move for sure.

*Obviously the Chicago Stock Exchange taken with David in mind.

*The gardens surrounding the Art Institute of Chicago are beautiful. As well, the purple field like is the Lurie Gardens in Millennium Park, a stunning place. I was thrilled to see blooms I'd never seen before. The world is filled with such beauty.

*I'm having to put them separately because I just couldn't figure out how to make it happen.

No comments:

So This is Springtime