Friday, September 11, 2009

Short and Sweet

Today I must leave my fantasy world of play and enter the real world for a day. I'm heading off at 7:15 to go to a radiology conference to start obtaining my CE points. I'm not planning on going back to work anytime soon, but then again, life is never certain.

Yesterday I spent time at the gallery with one of the partners choosing what she would like me to exhibit. Here's a little look at part of the space:

The show opens on October 13. Yikes!

Before leaving in the morning, I walked Mr. Baxter. About five doors down a yard was festooned with not only toilet paper but signs and balloons all over. The young lady that lives there turned 18 and her friends must have thought it would be fun to make a mess of the yard to celebrate. I am constantly amazed at how people get into birthdays. For once, I didn't have a camera with me but on my way home later in the day I did and here's what they did for an encore!

Finally, the evening before I was heading to a reception downtown and came across these roosters deciding whether or not to swim in Lake Davis. If you are from Orlando you realize they have no business hanging around that neighborhood.

Off to get educated!

No comments:

So This is Springtime