Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy Days Ahead

Lots of pictures today, not so much talk...

Moving backwards in time, I've got a Pumpkin Spice Bundt cake in the oven. My friend Terrie shows extraordinary cooking images on her blog (festing on pixels), I'm not so gifted. Nonetheless, when Bruce arrives home at 2:30 this afternoon to pack the Element, I hope the spicy scent is still in the air.

My first art show of the season, as I mentioned the other day, is this weekend. Miserably hot weather is predicted which will be tough, however, no rain is in the forecast, so that's the silver lining. I'm just hoping the humidity stays low enough to make it tolerable. As such, I had a big bunch of prints to prepare which I did most all of yesterday afternoon with Angela's help. She stickered, carded, and sealed most of the packages. Last weekend I sold 29--hopefully my large order will not be in vain.

Some of you know, some don't, but we always have a little dish of smarties on my display table. I bought 40 lbs. on-line at the Smartie Store to keep me from having to always go hunt them up. I remembered to fill my container full because you know how much just about anyone loves free stuff. It is a source of amusement to me sometimes to watch people try to be cagey about taking them.

Here is where Mr. Bruce lays his head most Sunday afternoons to catch up on much needed rest after his long weeks.

I probably won't be around for a bit because of not only the show, but on Monday I'm heading to North Haven, Connecticut with Bruce until Thursday evening. I'm so hoping there will still be leaves to gawk. Additionally, they have a super nice aquarium there with Beluga Whales among other things. Baxter will be on holiday at Angela's house. If anything extraordinary occurs at the show, you'll be the first to know.

No comments:

A Low Level of Anxiety