Friday, October 22, 2010

The Finish Line...

.....is in sight my friends. Darren arrived early this morning, surprised to find the pool full. Once Bruce put the second hose in things moved pretty quickly. Awakening at his customary hour, he checked the pool at 5:30 this morning finding it full. Hurray.

Darren is pictured here with his gear to get the pool up and running. At the moment it sounds a bit complicated to me, however, I'm sure with practice I can manage. If not, he gave me the name of someone Phil recommends for maintenance. 

And here is our first swimmer!

Not sure where he came from--I hope he likes salt water.

Lastly the gutter installation is in progress as I type:
We've come a long way baby!

Momentarily we're heading for our set up in Ocala...I'm armed with what seems like a ridiculous amount of prints. but one never knows........

3 comments:

Lisa Spak said...

Gorgeous except the frog. Good luck at the show-hope you survive without me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your backyard, pool, everything is just beautiful. Long road . . . wonderful ending.

Karen H.

Anonymous said...

Bootiful!!

Back at the Homestead