Thursday, March 15, 2012

Setting Up on Etsy

Oh my goodness I have spent so much time with setting up a shop on Etsy. I have no idea what I'm doing!!! I spent all of yesterday figuring it out and photographing work around the house the best I could. We'll go into this in more detail very soon. Suffice it to say that it is harder than you can imagine.
In lieu of my words, I'm posting two links to entertain you....

A short video of Gerhard Richter painting which is so interesting: A Master at work.

And then there is this way cool London street artist working in Paris: Nick Walter.

If you can think of a better name for my Etsy shop, please don't hesitate to shout it out! I picked this name months ago, probably because Out & About Photography was taken. Bruce doesn't like it and I don't so much, but unfortunately, Camera Crazy is taken as well.
I'll be back very soon my friends,
Gail

p.s. Sorry for the staccato post!

2 comments:

matt said...

love Gerhard Richter, and thought that film was quite mesmerising. I will try to think up another name for your Etsy, but I wonder if you couldn't just call it Gail's Out & About? or something like that.

Gail Peck said...

Thanks for that idea Matt. I'll give it a try. As for the film--astonishing technique. I can't wait to try something like that on a small scale. Just for fun of course.

A Week Ago Tuesday