Saturday, November 24, 2012

Seal of Approval

It seemed as if both the food and the new appliances won the crowds seal of approval on Thanksgiving! Regrettably, my cooking duties kept me from taking many photographs except for a few, some of which turned out, while others did not.  Before we look at those, look who came back yesterday afternoon!
All Thanksgiving day, what with the beautiful weather and all, I had the front door open and kept hearing Mr. Cardinal all morning, which, as you can imagine, made me quite happy as I went about my work. It seems as if all the flowers are blooming out of season and with that in mind, perhaps these two are once again building a nest?

Bruce just called and is already out in Winter Garden to set up our booth for the weekend. It's chilly my friends. Oh how I hope there will be folks, although if it were me, I'd be home watching the Florida State-Florida game which is on at 3:30 today. After watching my favorite team all season, the reality that I will have to miss the big rivalry game today is sinking in now that the big day has arrived! :(

In fact, now that I've heard Bruce is there I best be getting myself ready rather than blogging....we'll visit on Monday. Sound good?

No comments:

So This is Springtime