Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bitten By the Bug

The flu bug that is. Although I'm no longer completely bedridden, I'm taking it easy. Sunday night, going to bed I thought my face felt really hot, however, I turned on the bedside fan thinking it would cool me off. Not once did it occur to me that I might have a fever.

Waking up a few hours later, I spent a miserable night tossing and turning, shivering and shaking, before heading to the bed in our guest room. And there I stayed for the next two days. To go along with the above, I started coughing and coughing.

Bruce canceled his trip to care for me, acting as both a nurse, and doing shopping, laundry and the like.

So that's it for today my friends--I'm conserving my strength for this weekend's big show in Gainesville :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! So that wasn't you making noises at my front door, just the wind I guess. Hope you feel better real fast. Bruce is such a good man.
Take care my friend.

A Week Ago Tuesday