Saturday, February 24, 2007

Belly Dancers


This afternoon we went to a small art show down at Lake Eola checking out the booths and displays. The weather continues to be spectacular. I am feeling pretty poorly today and moved pretty slow but fast enough for us to see the sites and enjoy the crowds and art. Easily the most entertaining sight was the belly dancers. My word, those woman have some self confidence!

Lunch at Tijuana Flats is always good with a nice cup of cheap sangria. Unfortunately, I was a party pooper and had to come home.

Here my friends, are the belly dancers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gail, I've been enjoying your blog and came across the photo of belly dancers -- which made me smile. I realize these women truely qualify as belly dancers. It's delightful to see real women with real bellies. The media just doesn't allow for the beauty of feminine roundness so we don't see it much (except maybe in the mirror). Thank goodness for Flickr and photographers like you!

So This is Springtime