Friday, May 1, 2009

Life is Bitter and Sweet

 

The camping trip was terrific, unfortunately when we arrived home I had a message that one of my very old friends had died and the funeral is today. She really wasn't old at all, only 52, with her only daughter graduating in a few weeks from high school. Bina and I met when we worked together at a now defunct hospital probably twenty five years ago. She'd had a bad heart for years now and apparently it finally quit working for good. I'm playing a little catch up around the house today before going to the funeral at 2; I'm glad I am home to attend.

I will post more about the trip when time permits. Before I go though today is my dear Jonathan's 26th birthday. When someone dies you realize birthdays are definitely worth celebrating.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Back at the Homestead