Monday, March 15, 2010

Everyone Needs a Bruce

Dear Friends,

I'm not sure if it was my friend Sylvie who said it, after watching Bruce expertly working on both wiring a canvas, and taking my booth down, or someone else, but whomever said it was right.

As you already know, Bruce has about eight jobs going at once, and somehow he hasn't lost his mind, or for that matter, his sweet spirit. Bad timing on the festival, but with his expert planning we got it all done. Mostly, he did, with me pitching in as best as I could.

Instead of my more typical long-winded posts, I'm using my pictures to tell the story of our home at the moment. I did want to point out that I found two of the great chair pictured, as well as the super fun fabric. With any luck, the upholsterer will begin work on them later this week. They will take the place of the piano, which Bruce also handled, selling it to the tile guy, of all things, on Saturday morning. It took all four men to load it in the van! I'm delighted to report that his daughter has been wanting a piano for the longest time, and according to his thank you email, is thrilled.

Two other reasons I'm not writing much: still worn out from all the pre-tiling activity and the festival, and I find it hard to concentrate while they are working.

So for now, I leave you with this pictorial:
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa







No comments:

A Low Level of Anxiety