Sunday, February 18, 2007





Saturday was amazing. We've had a leak in our bathroom vanity which Bruce was able to locate and fix--he can fix anything. It was our new $500 faucet; a ridiculous price, but he had to have it. We went over to Winter Park because we thought they were having a small art show, however, it turned out to be an outdoor sculpture show which was very nice. The weather is chilly, but sunny and beautiful--no humidity, thank God. Naturally, I took tons of photos of the scene; the best part was that we ran into a young family that we knew the mother. We hadn't seen her since she was in her late teens. They had a little boy and are expecting another child in August. They let me take photos of him and I think they turned out pretty good. I wish my boys had been as placid as he was! No such luck around here, they were all pretty rowdy. We got a lovely table on the street at a wine bar and had wine and cheese. As well, we had some great people watching opps. Later on, there was a free concert downtown with Buddy Guy. We were able to snag a ring side spot (just outside the VIP area), had some barbeque and were treated to a great show. He came down off the stage and into the crowd, freaking us out. Just as he was maybe 15 feet in front of us a guy stepped in front of my view so my shot is of the offenders back! It was cold for us, but super great! Here's what I was able to get--you'll have to look at my flickr page for more. www.flickr.com/photos/gailpeck

No comments:

So This is Springtime