Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Briefly

Heading to the Polasek soon, so I'll make this brief, at least for now.

Lest you think I was joking about the math thing regarding photography, see if you can make sense of this post from a male photographer: http://strobist.blogspot.com/2010/06/using-nd-filters-to-kill-depth-of-field.html
This is how I started the day at Eola:

I am more than delighted to report that by day's end, the page was full except for the last line or two. I was very fortunate that two physician's were looking for photographs to decorate their offices in Boca Raton. When they asked if I'd give them a deal for buying so many, for once I stood my ground and kept the price just as it is advertised.

Later that evening this is how my desk looked:
Now that is just way too many cameras isn't it?

I'll be back later this afternoon....

No comments:

Back at the Homestead