Friday, February 22, 2008

May I Help?


I went down after lunch to register and pick up our booth label and name tags. It was simple enough however I asked to look at the pictures from the program book and found that the one they printed I do not have printed. I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do about that.

While walking back to the car I came across this. A nightmare. The tent belongs to the man in the water with the others offering assistance. The man taking his shoes off rolled those jeans up and got in the water to help. I'm sure it was very heavy with the water in the middle of the tent. Did I tell you my tent blew over on Monday just when we were closing up. Fortunately it didn't hurt anything but it was a surprise.

Lisa and Bruce are on their way home now. Lisa is bringing the van and spending the weekend helping. I told you she was nice didn't I?

Poor Bruce arrived home last night late after missing his connection. He arrived with a terrible cold. Not good timing but when is having a cold good timing I ask?

The gallery thing was fun last night. I met the man who owns the gallery. He taught me a new term--mover and shaper. He's instrumental in promoting the arts downtown. We took a pedicab over to one of the other galleries and wow--there was some great watercolors there. As well, in a blast from the past, Bobby Goldsboro, of former music fame is now painting and he was showing there. I couldn't decide if his hair was fake or what.

Baxter is barking like crazy now letting me know the troops have arrived. 16 hours and counting.....

----------------
Now playing: Shearwater - A Hush
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

A Low Level of Anxiety