Sunday, March 25, 2007

Farmer's Market Second Time Around


The sales were hard to come by today, but fortunately my Canadian friend came by and bought two pieces. As well, the floral guy, Pete, bought the citrus grouping as planned. We are starting to learn a few of the other vendors names, Dave, the pet food guy, the aforementioned Pete, and June sells soaps and loofahs. I don't know the produce folks names yet, but they are very nice. I bought some green beans from their farm, and fixed them tonight with white wine and shallots--good stuff. They should have corn next week.

We had visitors again which helps pass the time. Karen brought Ashley, her sweet dog, and my sister, Lisa came. Lisa has the blonde hair pictured at right. She was kind enough to carry my best customers purchases to her condo on the other side of the lake. Customer service baby! My classmate Jennifer brought her mother, and some other friends, and it was all good. Baxter was a pain today though. He barked at every dog that came by, and there are tons of them. It seems to be a dog world these days. I told you he was feeling better.

We are tired tonight but that's to be expected. I feel like a moron because I thought I had an endodontist visit in the morning, duh--it was last Wednesday. I totally missed it! Let's hope I can remember to have my haircut on Wednesday--the first time since maybe Novemeber?

No comments:

A Low Level of Anxiety