Friday, March 2, 2007

The New Yellow MINI


When I woke up this morning I was feeling pretty terrible. Our plan was for me to take Baxter to be neutered, and then on to school for the mini math test. This did not work as I was in rough shape; I'm trying to rally as I type. Bruce was able to take him, and I'm afraid he agreed to pre-op testing because he is a cautious sort--no telling how much extra this will cost!

The mid-term on Weds. night was a challenge; it took me nine hand-written pages to answer the essay questions! I finished that around 9PM, and then I had a geology quiz at 8:30 the next morning with a math quiz to follow that! Too much for my old brain in less than 24 hours.

Because Bruce's flight arrived so late on Wednesday night, he took yesterday off, and did some things around the house. When I returned from school, we did a few errands, one of which was looking at the new BMWs. Our local dealer also owns the MINI dealership as well. They store some of the cars there, so, I was able to see the 2007 MINIs; in particular, I wanted to see the new yellow. Yikes, I did not like it nearly as well as mine--it looks like French's mustard!

We went to PF Changs for dinner; I was looking for something soft to eat as my tooth is still a problem. Lots of miscues from the staff getting my dinner to me with the last one being when the server spilled the liquid from the steamer all in my lap! Fortunately, my camera was spared.

No comments:

A Week Ago Tuesday