Thursday, April 12, 2007

Getting Close


Yippee--I just finished my last homework problem of math for hopefully the rest of my life! I came straight home from school, ate lunch, and then tackled it! It is so weird to do problems on the computer--that said, it is only my homework grade that is propping up my overall grade in algebra because you can do it over again until you get it right. I always make sure I have a 100.

You saw it here first my friends--now there are three eggs! Once again, I tried to get momma bird's picture, but off she flew. I thought, why not put the camera over the nest and see what I get and I was completely shocked. It is super hard to get in the bushes and I can't really see what I am doing; this was one shot and I'm thrilled with it! I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait.

Bruce is on his way home from Detroit where it has been cold, dreary, and snowing. It is super hot today so I'll have to turn the air on soon as he will melt when he arrives.

I had a revelation today about my schedule. I realized that speech might not be the best class for me right now as my dry heaves are so unpredictable I can't imagine being in front of a class and feeling sick. Now what to do. It is my last required class and I had registered for it for summer session B. Mmmm...I'll have to puzzle about this one.

I can say this for sure, it is very hard to be sick for such a long time. I grow weary of telling people I don't know what is wrong--just something. I know they are well-meaning and all, but, if one of Orlando's best physicians cannot come up with a diagnosis, I wonder what makes them think they can. I have heard many times, "Oh, I bet it is such and such"; the only thing I can say is that as soon as I know, you will too.

No comments:

So This is Springtime