Monday, April 16, 2007

They've Hatched!

First off, I know the quality of this photo is sub-par, but I didn't want to scare our mother cardinal. I swear it looks like four in there doesn't it? Again, I just put the camera over the nest not knowing they had hatched, and there you are--new life. I was finally able to get both the mother bird heading towards the nest, and the papa feeding the chicks. I sat outside with my algebra book, waiting patiently. I can't remember ever witnessing this; I hope you are excited about this too!

I have my last regular algebra test tomorrow morning. I believe I understand more of this material than some, so let's hope I do better than my previous performances. A geology lab test on Thursday morning wraps up the semester aside from three finals the following week. You'll hear all about it. I believe I've made up my mind to sit the summer out, but of course, that is subject to change. I guess you think I won't have anything to write about, however, I don't imagine that will be a problem.

It seems as if love gone awry is not only unpredictable, but powerful as well. At last report this senseless shooting in W. Virginia comes as a result of such. Only a few months ago we witnessed a supremely talented woman throw away her accomplishments over jealousy. Wow--human emotions can make us do unimaginable things. My heart is broken for the parents who lost their children because of another's inability to control themselves. I pictured that happening at Valencia, for that matter, anywhere; the terror those young people faced. Horrid.

Bruce had to leave today so it will make for a long week without him.

No comments:

So This is Springtime