Thursday, August 9, 2007

Amazing is All I Can Say!

Maybe I've been through the learning curve, I don't know, but this time the transfer of data was amazingly quick. What's more, the photos transferred over as the folders I'd had in Picasa. I was able to easily delete all the photos that were edited originals . In fact, the whole process is completed and it's only 11:30 in the morning. All my music (3,500 songs) and photos( 4,500). I'm listening to Basement Jaxx as I type this. Only one hurdle left -- to figure out how to upload a picture to this blog. For some reason I couldn't open the iPhoto folder. Pictures will be forthcoming when I unravel this mystery. I lied, I still don't have Firefox although I've done pretty well on my own. Matthew was not available for a global computer consulatation as he was out with friends after work. Our man in London.

As I've mentioned previously flickr is a puzzling "place." Last evening around 7, I posted the photo of the new computer; as I type this it has been viewed 306 times! My most popular pretty picture has been viewed only about 350 times. It's always the crazy ones that get viewed alot. Interestingly enough, I posted a photo of the shuttle in the sky from our street. This time I was able to get the actual shuttle (albeit small) as opposed to just the aftermath. 19 views. I suppose it goes to show you what people are really interested in. Something tangible that makes their life easier today--not in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
e said...

BTW, in case you're wondering, the message before this one is spam. If you want to delete it but don't see a little trashcan at the bottom, just go into blogger dashboard and view the blog from there, it'll be there.

As for weird pictures viewing: I uploaded a little thing from pinkmagazine.com, the Ten Blackberry Commandments, which has been viewed 731 times. The next most popular by views is the ugly picture of pantyhose sitting on my floor (which are really a cat toy), and that is currently at 343 views.

How fun with the new computer! I would love to have one, but my entire office is PC and my laptop (supplied by the office) is PC

Amaya said...

Very true about flickr.

A Low Level of Anxiety