Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Assume the Sale

Doesn't every girl struggle with this?

Last night I met with Mr. Roger about printing my photos. He's the man I told you about who stopped by my booth at the market. It turns out he started four years ago doing just what I'm doing. He now has five printers, ability to print on canvas, a trailer, and a big truck. He had invaluable advice including how to go about taking credit cards. We have been taking baby steps, however, he's given us ideas about larger ones. Give him the credit for the title of this post--a new motto for me.

I'm writing the last blog entry on this computer. Apple came out with a better iMac yesterday, which I will be getting. I've just returned from the store only to learn that if I return this 12 day old computer I will receive a new one with a larger monitor, more hard drive, and $100 back. It's an offer to good to be true. Unfortunately, that means I'll be starting over loading my photos and music. In the long run, I'm sure it will be worth it.

I slept well last night and hopefully things will be good today. Thanks for your concern.

1 comment:

Amaya said...

This was the template I used to have.. so you can imagine how much I like it. :) Have you played around with the photo at the top? You can upload your own!!
Let me know if you need the directions.
As for your progress: congratulations. It's always nice to have a mentor.

Back at the Homestead