Friday, June 8, 2007

Let's Get Random, Shall We?

In my class I've been learning that photography is primarily about light management. I took photos of myself in different rooms of the house before my interview, and I look different in each one. Thus proving that point. It is something I will be working hard to master.

Jonathan, and Alissa have come, and gone, and I never even saw them. They arrived at midnight, and then I had school all day today. I got a voice mail that they were leaving around 2:30. I chatted with both of them this afternoon and they have arrived safely in South Florida--the cruise starts on Sunday. Jonathan paid Bruce a big compliment regarding his new glasses--he said he looked indie-tastic; I laughed at that. Apparently all the women at work have been talking about him in a good way.

Matthew is back online, thank goodness!

After a slow start, I did just fine today at school. I knew you would be happy to hear that. There is only one more week to go. Next week's submission is at leat 5 8X12's. Hopefully I will have at least that many that I'm happy to submit because they will be hung in the college library for the rest of the term.

Bruce, and I are heading off to FiFi's now--hope everyone has a great Friday night. One more thing--the paper is cancelled as of 6/21/07; we'd already paid for that amount.

No comments:

Back at the Homestead