Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Makeshift Studio




I can't resist the morning light! I wanted to get the shadow of the vase--as you can see I tried to get the vase up higher than the plant shadows by placing it on an upside down laundry basket on a chair. Then I realized that I couldn't figure out a way to get rid of the laundry basket in the shot so I covered it with a black dish towel. This is the sort of thing camera crazy women do!

The flower vendor from the market gave me these when it was close up time; I couldn't bear to not take some pictures of them.

Did I tell you that they are lining up for the Ikea opening tomorrow?

2 comments:

Amaya said...

Wow! Ikea will still be the same next week. That is as bad as Black Friday!
I envy your morning shadows. Without much sun, I don't get the opportunity to take these kinds of pictures.

Mrs Uyopong said...

Lovely shadows, lovely flower & vase....and I love the golden sunshine effect on this pics.

A Week Ago Tuesday